How to know if you have a MINDSET PROBLEM.. that's a tough question that I'm going to answer today by showing you 7 ways you can identify if you have a transformed mind. AND with each of these 7 areas, I will show you how to correct your mindset issue if you discover that one of these areas has broken down for you!
SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY:
Romans 12:2, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is.. His good, pleasing and perfect will.”
1. You live in hope. Any thought in your mind that doesn’t inspire hope is rooted in a lie. So, when something goes wrong a transformed mind thinks, “Oh, that’s going to work out!”
2. The impossible seems reasonable. When God says He’s going to do something that’s never happened before, you believe that’s it’s possible and you take upon a posture of expectation!
3. Your speculations are positive. 2 Corinthians 10: 5 says, “We are destroying speculations and every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought captive to the obedience of Christ.” Speculations are the negative “what ifs” in life. Someone with a transformed mind does not entertain negative speculations. Think about it, how often do you speculate? And are those speculations positive or negative?
4. You like yourself and you’re not afraid of your weakness, knowing that when and where you are weak He is strong. I don’t have a perfect life but I actually like who God made me. Who I am as a person is not just my strengths, but it is also my weaknesses. I have things I’m not good at that are a part of who I am. When I’m weak, and where I’m weak, God is strong. In other words, I would say my life is more affected by where I’m weak because that’s where I tend to lean on God more to help make me strong (2 Corinthians 12:9-10).
5. You are quick to forgive and freely give others grace and mercy. In other words, you don’t hold offenses and know how to confront in love.
6. You are confident and thankful. Thankfulness shows that you realize you got something you didn’t deserve. So, the difference between arrogance and confidence is gratitude.
7. You believe in others and give them the benefit of the doubt. You don’t know other people’s motives. Half the time you don’t even know your own motives!
++ O T H E R R E C O M M E N D E D V I D E O S: